Now even higher-brightness video projection is available with the addition of two new 16,000 lumen video projectors.
When brightness matters: These new 4-lamp projectors are the latest additions to our projection department. With 16,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, vivid Color with 3LCD+One imaging, high contrast from durable inorganic LCD panels, edge blending, a mechanical shutter, and a reasonable cost, these units are the ultimate value in high-lumen projection.
Now available for rental or production services at Zasco Productions.
The Eiki LC-XT6 is exact same model as Panasonic PT-EX16KU, and Christie LX1750 (Panasonic, and previously Sanyo built them all) is an LCD projector, featuring 16,000 lumens of brightness, XGA resolution, and 3+1 LCD panels. Ideal for customers seeking for high brightness large venue projection for moderate use. The product is equipped with a quad lamp technology and encased in a ruggedized chassis for high reliability and durability. Pure Color Control, which independently controls yellow brightness to improve color reproduction, attains this superb brightness with optimal coloring. The 4-Lamp Optical System maintains high reliability. And system expansion functions include horizontal/vertical lens shift and a Multi-Screen Support System. These and other features enable flexible installation for a wide variety of applications.
The projector can be rotated 360° vertically for flexible installation. This allows projection from directly above or below, for exciting visual possibilities in art galleries, theaters and showrooms. The Mechanical Shutter lets you mechanically block the light to completely blackout the screen, and prevents light leakage from the lens. When closing the shutter, the projection image gradually fades out, then gradually fades in when opening, which brings more attractive stage effects. An iron base plate is mounted to the bottom of the main unit. Also, robust carrying handles attached to the base plate are designed for easy carrying of the projector.
Fully compatible with existing inventory of Sanyo projection lenses.
- 16,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 2500:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards.
- 3LCD+One imaging system delivers more sophisticated color.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Supplied without lens. Range of power zoom and focus lenses available.
- Bi-directional Vertical & Horizontal power lens shift, keystone and corner correction.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Compatible with AMX Device Discovery System.
- DVI-D (with HDCP) and HDMI® inputs support digital computer and video.
- Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Pleated air filter (up to 5,000 hours). Optional smoke filter.
- Edge Blending functions and color matching.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen.
- 2 and 4 lamp operation.
- Four hot-swappable lamps.
- Half inch (1.2 cm) steel plate chassis.
Visit Eiki for more information
Download the full specification sheet
< back to News Archive