|Zasco Productions Live-Switch System
|Complete Broadcast Quality Multi-Camera Live-Switch Fly-Pack Production System
||*List Price $3900.00
|| System (per day)
*Single-item, published list-price. Contact us for package, multi-day, re-seller, or special pricing.
||Our standard "fly pack" system in a typical configuration is listed below. This system is modular and scalable, with many options and variations which are easily applied based on a particular production's requirements.
List pricing is based on a 4 camera package. Different quantities of cameras or lens selections will affect pricing, so please contact us for a custom quotation.
- 6 JVC KY-19ST 1/2" three CCD cameras with both ENG and studio configurations. (***4 cameras included, ADD $500.00 ea additional)
- 1 Fujinon 19x / 28x lens (F1.4 - 6.5-123mm / F2.8 – 13-246mm - S19X6.5BERM4) zoom and focus controls (***ADD $300.00 ea)
- 2 Canon 18x / 36x lens (6.7-121mm / 13.4-242mm - YH18x6.7 IRS) zoom and focus controls (***ADD $300.00 ea)
- 3 Cannon 13x lenses (F1.4 - 7.5-97.5mm - YH13x7.5K12U) with rear zoom and focus controls
- 1 Fujinon 14x lens (F1.4 - 7.5-105mm - S14x7.5BRM-4) with rear zoom and focus controls
- 6 JVC RM-P200 remote control units
- 3 Bogen 3183 tripods with 3066 heads, dual arms, and 3067 dollies
- 2 Bogen 2251 tripods with 3066 heads, dual arms, and 3067 dollies
- 4 100 meter (approx. 328 feet) 26-pin camera cables on reels
- 5 20 meter (approx 65 feet) 26-pin camera cables on reels
- Videotek Prodigy 10-input production switcher
- Panasonic WJ-220 auxiliary switcher (timed to system for separate switch of ISO feeds, record signals, or projector feeds)
- 9 patchable 5" black and white preview monitors
- 8 patchable 9" color production monitors
- Videonics Powerscript Studio character generator
- Truevision TARGA+ video still store system.
- 2 JVC BR-DV3000U Full size / mini DV recorder / players
- 1 JVC BRS-800 S-VHS recorder player
- 1 Panasonic DVR-31 DVD player
- 1 Panasonic DVD Recorder
- 2 Channel ClearCom communications system with Telex interface. Single and dual channel beltpacks, and director's stations. Unlimited number of stations and configurations possible.
Engineering / Terminal:
- Magni Systems M400 waveform monitor / vectorscope
- Panasonic WJ-220 engineering monitor switcher
- Leitch FR-684 Video DA Frame w/ 10 VEA-684 DA Cards
- Krammer master sync and color bar generator
- 2 Videotek VDA-26 video and sync distribution amplifiers
- 1 Videotek VDA-26A video and sync distribution amplifiers
- 2 Hotronic AR-31 TBC / Frame syncs with remotes
- 2 Krammer VP-150 auxiliary video distribution amplifiers
- 2 Fostex powered monitor speakers
- Mackie 1402 VLX audio mixer
- Behringer MDX2400 quad compressor / limiter
- Leitch 2x16 Audio DA
- All necessary video, audio, video, and power distribution and interconnect.
- 2000 feet of Canare LV-77 (Belden 8281 equiv.) double shielded video cable.
- Custom production tables, dolly boards, cable trunks, and cable reel cases
- Different playback / record formats including BetacamSP, DVCPRO, DVCAM, etc.
- Additional cameras. JVC KY-19, JVC KY-D550, Sony DXC-327, in all types of configurations
- Extended lens configurations for sports, I-MAG and special applications
- Microphones, audio production, video projection, lighting, A/V equipment, and systems
- Additional interface / interconnect: Humbuckers, wireless links, etc.
||Are you sick of fumbling around with make-shift systems? How about pulling components from your studio, your friend's studio, five different rental houses...and then stacking a heap of equipment and cable up on cardboard boxes? Sick of digital switchers that degrade signal quality? Do you need full remote control, real genlock, and communications for your cameras? Ever wonder why your multi-camera shoots just don't look as good as broadcast, and are far from stress free?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself to give Zasco Productions a call! Take the stress of integrating and engineering a system off your shoulders. Enjoy having your very own broadcast engineer to make your production shine with technical excellence!
Welcome to Zasco Productions four-camera live-switch production system. Commonly called "flypacks", this fully portable, adaptable, and scalable system is one of only a few like it in New England! Ideal for applications where a mobile production truck would not be practical due to budget, location restrictions, distance, parking, etc... It is also well-suited to corporate and special events where clients would like the control area located inside the venue. Perfect for image-magnification or video reinforcement applications, live broadcasts, web-casts and live-to-tape production!
Our uniquely configured racks can be placed almost anywhere, and allow for maximum flexibility. This system has been designed to transport easily and setup quickly. All equipment is mounted in racks and pre-wired to patch and interconnect panels. Connections between racks are made via pre-labeled, multi-core interconnect cables. The system is modular, patchable, and can be expanded and configured to handle almost any production. All critical signals are properly distributed using Leitch DA trays. The system is designed with true broadcast quality production in mind and there are no compromises in quality. Complete technical specifications for one of our base systems are on the bottom of this page.
This system requires a Zasco Production engineer and set-up technician. (priced separately) You can supply your own production crew, or let us staff your production with top quality producers, directors, technical directors, graphics operators, camera operators, etc...
The entire system fits in a small truck, runs on a single, dedicated 20amp circuit, and sets up in a small area in no time! Custom systems can be configured to meet your particular specifications or production requirements!
Zasco Productions can also supply a full range of services including: video projection, audio reinforcement and lighting for your event. From a single rental to a full-scale production package, whether you are an end user, or another production company, Zasco Productions can compliment your team with state-of-the-art technology and professional production crews!
Please contact us for more information, an evaluation of your needs, or a custom proposal on your next project.
< back to Catalog Listing
Your cart is empty
Productions, LLC - Serving New England: MA, ME, CT, RI, NH, VT
Chicopee, Springfield, Worcester, Boston, Hartford, New Haven, New
York, Providence, Concord, Augusta, Montpelier, and the World!